[AccessD] Another Chinese question

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 14:36:04 CDT 2004

Dear List:

I received the translations for the control captions and messages boxes from by contact in Taiwan.

I have a routine which changes the captions of the labels and command button in the OnOpen event of a form and it works beautifully.

However, I can't get the message boxes to display the Chinese characters.  It displays ????? in place of the characters.  The translations appear in the table as squares.  That's ok.  If I copy a translation directly into the code, it shows as ??????

Does anyone know offhand how to get foreign characters to display correctly in message boxes.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com