[AccessD] Another Chinese question

Karen Rosenstiel karenr7 at oz.net
Tue Jun 1 20:18:57 CDT 2004

Rocky,
About 3-4 years ago I was trying to do an Access project with ONE Japanese
character. I had no luck.

However, probably the best expert I know on Access and non-Western languages
is Michael Kaplan at http://www.trigeminal.com/

Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA
karenr7 at oz dot net (Spam blocker -- resolve into a real email address)