[AccessD] Update Query?

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Wed Jun 2 12:06:58 CDT 2004

I also had a similar need a few years ago.  To suit my purposes, I picked up
a copy of FMS's "Total Access Detective"
http://www.fmsinc.com/products/detective/.  It allows you to compare two
database objects and determine what was added, modified, or deleted.
However this approach might have required that the two objects be
structurally identical...I can't recall.

Mark