[AccessD] Error 3146 ODBC Call Failed

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Wed Jun 2 13:23:33 CDT 2004

Shot in the dark but I recall having similar problems with an ODBC driver
once when I set it up as a file DSN rather than a system DSN. HTH
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Barro [mailto:ebarro at afsweb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 10:35 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Error 3146 ODBC Call Failed

Access 97 front end using pass thru query that runs a stored procedure in
SQL server 7.0

Error message: Error 3146 ODBC Call failed.

All other "processes" on the FE are working except for this sproc. When
sproc is run on SQL server 7.0 it runs fine but when run from the FE it
craps out.

Has anyone encountered this issue? If so what steps were taken to solve the
issue.

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst