[AccessD] combo box Limit to List question

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jun 6 21:36:53 CDT 2004

On 6 Jun 2004 at 18:52, Susan Harkins wrote:

> Stuart -- that is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm glad someone else is
> seeing the same behavior.
>
> I can understand the limitation, I just think it's something that they could
> clearly offer a workaround for.

It's completely understandable.

If the bound column is not visible/editable how can Access know how to handle
an entry that is not in the list. It can't know what value to store as the
bound data.

That must be left up to the developer through the NotInList event.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg