[AccessD] OT: The Great Primary Debate

Michael Welsh mike at welshfam.org
Wed Jun 9 15:15:51 CDT 2004

Jim,

<<<< Actually, I brought this up last time around.  Sure a DNA sequence
would be the best natural key for identifying a person.  Just because we
don't have the computer systems to handle it doesn't make it wrong.  It's a
difference between theory and the real world.>>

Even DNA does not guarantee uniqueness for a person. Identical twins have
the same DNA.
Currently there is a rape case involving identical twins where the DNA
evidence cannot identify the twin.

Mike