[AccessD] Another Translation Problem

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 22:48:41 CDT 2004

Stuart:

I tried putting Me.TabCtl140.FontName = "Arial Unicode MS" in the  _Open
event of the form, both before and after calling the translate function for
the tab names.  The translate function returns the correct stuff, but since
the tab's font is not changed to Arial Unicode MS, it still doesn't display
correctly.  Perhaps that line of code is setting the font for all the
controls on the tab form but it doesn't seem to affect the tab names
themselves.

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software