[AccessD] QuickBooks Project... Anyone game?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 29 05:35:11 CDT 2004

Hi Michael

One option is Winfinans DT (we are a local dealer).

It's an Access 200x app running off MSDE or SQL Server.

  http://www.winfinans.dk

This site is mostly in Danish so you'll have a hard time navigating.
However, you can find Download and Winfinans DT, then browse to locate
an English version. It won't run your own database until you purchase
a license, but you can connect to a demo server and browse the code
(it's not an MDE, the code is fully modifiable) to get an impression.
It is _very_ light commented but in English as are all field names
etc.
The data structure is a little convoluted (with compound keys,
remember a recent thread on this?) but I'm sure you can get a hold on
it.

License fee (list price) is about EUR 1.300 for the first two users
and EUR 350 for each next user.

I don't think a German version is scheduled.

The Integration Module you may notice is not a programmer's goodie but
a module for interchanging data with the Danish banks and some local
facility houses. The Production Module contains enhanced functions for
production control.

/gustav