[AccessD] Create scripts: CreateTable?

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 01:05:07 CST 2004

Hi group,

I need to create about 15 new, very large (25-42 fields) tables. Is it somehow possible to create scripts that generate these tables to migrate these tables to production? Like in SQL-Server?

My suggestion was create the tables in Developmennt. Import the tables in the Test environment and then import them into Production. Answer: NO. Why? Just NO. Create scripts that generate the objects and we (third party) run the script.

Is there something like it?

regards,

Sander