[AccessD] FMS Total Access Memo Question

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Tue Mar 16 06:21:35 CST 2004

There are a lot of memo fields that might need special formatting - bolding, italics, bullets, etc.  When I looked into using the richtext ocx, you had to set up buttons for each formatting need.  The issue would still be the same since the richtext feature is an ActiveX control and that does not translate to Word - unless you can tell me how to do that.

That's FMS' pat answer - ActiveX controls don't translate over to Word.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

>>> gustav at cactus.dk 03/16/04 05:43AM >>>
Hi Terri

Well, if all you need is some simple formatting, the MS richtext ocx will
do if you add some buttons and associated code.

/gustav