[AccessD] OT Wrist/Arm Pain - was Short Date Input Mask quest ion

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 17 14:24:00 CST 2004

...I do the wrist exercises as well ...together with using a Logitech marble
mouse and switching hands regularly during long sessions, I've not had any
recurrence of severe, disabling CTS in my right wrist/arm/shoulder that
three docs assured me the only cure for was surgery to cut the tendons in my
wrist ...so much for getting second opinions :(

William Hindman
You know the world is upside down when Bill Clinton wins a Grammy and Janet
Jackson is the subject of a government sex investigation. Argus Hamilton.