[AccessD] OT Wrist/Arm Pain - was Short Date Input Mask quest ion

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 14:44:51 CST 2004

I found that rather interesting as well, for me I do the obligatory stretch at the beginning of the day and at break time.  I found the most successful device to reduce the pain was a trackball mouse, so much that I bought one for home... the idea is that you MUST place it in a very comfortable location on your desk/keyboard shelf...

At my job sometimes i get a chance to work from home, I end up VNCing (telecommuting to work.) but getting a chance to work on an ergonomic desk/keyboard/mouse is a very nice benny :)
--
-Francisco