[AccessD] OT: A survey from somebody not as well-connected as JC

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Mar 29 13:20:28 CST 2004

Quite frankly, from my perspective, .Net is a lot like Lotus Notes.  I know
it's out there.  I know people use it.  I know it does what it's designed to
do.  But, other then that, it has little affect/interest with me, because I
just haven't had anyone tell me something has to be developed in it, nor
have I had to use it for it's capabilities.

Drew