[AccessD] changing to A2K: error in import

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue May 11 13:01:48 CDT 2004

This is Microsoft being helpful, I have forgotten the exact reason. The
behaviour may have been switched back with the latest Jet release
However in the meantime just use the Name As statement before and after
you call the macro to rename the file or put in a function called from
macro.
You will get an error if file doesn't exist or is open.

Name  "C:\MyDir\MyDir2\file.gyn" As "C:\MyDir\MyDir2\file.txt"

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.