[AccessD] FMS gone nuts?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed May 12 16:18:14 CDT 2004

Don't hold your breath for a sweet deal, John.  The 97 tools don't work
with 2000 and up and the XP tools don't work with 97 and the upgrade
path makes little or no difference in the price of the new version.  The
tools have become outrageously expensive in my view, and even in our
office, we only have a single copy because we almost never use them for
anything.  I don't like the Analyzer.  I think it's about as flakey as
it can be, and I see little point in their other tools.  They started
out as Access tools, but now they try to be VB/VBA tools, and I don't
think they do a good job of it.

Charlotte Foust