[AccessD] Attaching a file to an email

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Thu May 20 11:24:47 CDT 2004

I use blat to attach objects to email, I even put up a small sample
database w/ the complete syntax you would use in your program.  Of
course part of this requires the SMTP server ip along w/ a valid UserID
and Password.

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='blat.adp'

hope it helps.

--