[AccessD] On DB Bloat, Bad DB Design, and various

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Tue May 25 11:06:34 CDT 2004

Now you are being ridiculous. These are just examples. I think you would rarely run into and address line greater than 50, but that's not the point.

There are things like the backend up grader to do these jobs for you. Don't take it personal, I just find this an interesting and entertaining topic.

Scott Marcus
TSS Technologies, Inc.
marcus at tsstech.com
(513) 772-7000