[AccessD] Paging Recordsets

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed May 26 03:29:05 CDT 2004

Martin,
Just came across this web page as well for handling pages using a stored procedure.
http://weblogs.asp.net/pwilson/archive/2003/10/10/31456.aspx
Paul Hartland

Message date : May 25 2004, 09:59 PM
>From : "Martin Reid"
To : "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
Copy to :
Subject : [AccessD] Paging Recordsets
Anyone every done any work on paging large recordsets in Access. I want to
look at the possibility of breaking up massive recordsets returned from SQL
Server in page sets of say 100 records. Rather than pull them all at the
start I want the user to be able to select Page 1, Page etc etc then move
freely between pages.

Only 100 records (or less) would be taken of the server at one time.

I cannot use filters at the client end. All records MUST be available?

MArtin

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/