[AccessD] Quickbook Question.

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu May 27 01:45:58 CDT 2004

There are two VB examples in the appendix of this part of the technical
overview pdf using xml and api call method.
They are building the xml dom from scratch so xpath would only be of use
is applied to a prebuilt template of the xml file in the dom
Kind of hard to explain but you would use xpath to fill the template
rather than filling each child element in the dom

I would only use xpath once I determined the original method was working.

https://developer.intuit.com/qbSDK-current/doc/pdf/1TechnicalOverview.pdf