[AccessD] Quickbook Question.

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun May 30 13:14:43 CDT 2004

While looking for something else came across these two methods for
getting data from Quickbooks.
One is an ODBC driver for QB reports and tables (careful they sell a
read and and read write driver) ; other is ActiveX control that handles
QBxml

QODBC is a fully functional ODBC driver for reading and writing
QuickBooks 2002, 2003 and 2004 accounting data files by using standard
SQL queries.
Handles reports and tables 30 day trial evaluation. 200 - 500 dollars pc
and server. Can use from Excel or Access; from Flexquarters software

http://qodbc.com/link2.mgi?source=google&search=api

http://www.qodbc.com/qodbcfaq.htm

AcctSync SDK ActiveX / VB Edition Version 2.0

Small, fast, easy-to-use, and fully self-contained ActiveX Controls
built with ATL. No dependencies on any external libraries. Ideal for use
with any COM container, from Visual Basic, to Internet Explorer,
Office/VBA, etc. Uses QBxml. Can use from MS Office, Java Win CE, .Net
and C++  @ $300
http://www.acctsync.com/acctsync/products/showprod.aspx?part=ACA2-A

Might be usefuol with ActSync Messenger for 3d'party customer data
connections through a website

http://www.acctsync.com/acctsync/products/messenger/