[AccessD] CurrentDB Error

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 06:57:10 CST 2004

  The DAO reference may be broken.  Open a module in design view, click
tools/references.  See if it's listed as MISSING or BROKEN.  If it is, most
likely you'll simply need to re-register it with regsvr32.exe

  I none are listed missing or broken, check any reference that is not
currently checked, close the MDB and Access, re-open and uncheck the
reference you just checked.  Then try a compile.

Jim Dettman
(315) 699-3443
jimdettman at earthlink.net