[AccessD] Updatable UNION?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 07:49:20 CST 2004

Andy,

This might sound like dancing around this issue...but could you have user
click on the record to be updated...open a second query/form for just that
record...save the record...and the give a message, "Your update has been
saved and will be reflected next time you refresh the screen".

Just a thought...

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte