[AccessD] Updatable UNION?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 19 08:13:18 CST 2004

There is some odd trick in the back of my mind that I just can't quite
remember...

Is there some trick about adding ALL to a UNION that makes it updateable? I
know, I'm probably crackers -- and I'm probably confusing this with
something else.

All of my books are in storage and I can't even try to look it up. :(

Susan H.

Andy,

This might sound like dancing around this issue...but could you have user
click on the record to be updated...open a second query/form for just that
record...save the record...and the give a message, "Your update has been
saved and will be reflected next time you refresh the screen".