[AccessD] Schedule a Query to run once a month

Liz Doering liz at symphonyinfo.com
Mon Nov 22 09:57:26 CST 2004

Susan,

Use Windows Scheduler to open the .mdb with the update query.  Set up an
autoexec macro to run a function that checks the date and time, then runs
the query if the current date and time are when you want it to run.

It's been ages since we've heard from you!  Hope all is well.

Liz Doering
Symphony Information Services
liz at symphonyinfo.com
www.symphonyinfo.com