[AccessD] Totalling numbers from a multiple entries in two fields

Paul Rodgers Paul.Rogers at SummitMedia.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 05:50:01 CDT 2004

tblMain has 7 ethnicity options in the one field [Roots]. Each of the
options involves 10 or so different jobs [Work].

I have to find the numbers for each of the Roots options for each job
[Work].

I tried with a number of queries which I pasted bodily into Word to make an
instant report. But  some strange results is the consequence.

Be very pleased to hear how an expert would go about it.

Cheers paul

---