[AccessD] Shortcuts Working without Alt Key

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 29 11:58:55 CDT 2004

Could be orange juice in the keyboard, or maybe one of disabled
accessibilty options has been turned.
in Access press the shift button rapidly for 5 seconds. This will allow
you to set "sticky" keys. If it has
been turned on previously check settings tab when window pops ups up in
response to pressing shift rapidly.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.