[AccessD] Shortcuts Working without Alt Key

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 12:20:11 CDT 2004

No.  It's the same on three different boxes.

Now, there's a possibility I'm getting senile or losing my beans here.  I
use the underscore on all main menu command buttons so that the user doesn't
have to use the mouse.

Now I've ALWAYS thought that to use those underscores you had to use the Alt
key simultaneously with the underscored character.  So maybe I've never
tried it without the Alt key.

Now someone just told me that it always worked that way - no alt key
required.

So how do are those underscore shortcuts SUPPOSED to work?

Rocky