[AccessD] Subform problem with detail section

Kaup, Chester A kaupca at chevrontexaco.com
Wed Sep 1 09:10:40 CDT 2004

I have a subform on a main form. If I set the recordset type property to
snapshot I can see the records from the record source table but cannot
add records. If I set the recordset type to dynaset the detail section
of the subreport disappears. I believe dynaset will allow records to be
added but an invisible detail section is of no help. What do I have set
wrong? Thanks

Chester Kaup
Information Management Technician
IT-MidContinent/MidContinent Business Unit
CTN 8-687-7415
Outside 432-687-7414

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large