[AccessD] Subform problem with detail section

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:08:26 CDT 2004

Sounds like you enabled the subform for dataentry, which Will NOT show
your records, only new records can be added when in this mode.  This
mode is useful for adding new records but not if you're trying to
edit/add for that I suggest you visit your form properties under the
data tab, disable data entry.

--
-Francisco