[AccessD] OT: send email receive fax

Lavsa, Rich Rich_Lavsa at pghcorning.com
Wed Sep 22 06:38:41 CDT 2004

Hello all listers,

I am just looking for software/service suggestions from anyone who has used
anything that takes a simple email and processes it and sends it to a fax
phone number.  Whether is was used as an integrated part of your exchange
server, or if it was a service you simply send an email to and they take
care of sending it as a fax which contains the body and attachments of the
email.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Currently I'm testing
www.send2fax.com 's software.  Seems to be ok so far.. But still looking for
suggestions on anything anyone has working reliably for a period of time.

Thanks,
Rich