[AccessD] OT: send email receive fax

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Sep 22 07:58:48 CDT 2004

GFI faxmaker
http://www.gfi.com/

It's not the best  but I  been using it for 4 years now and works pretty
fine for a reasonable price.

Sending a fax is trugh E-mail client.

The to address forms like this

[FAX:Erwin Craps at IT HELPS at +3216296405]

You can include .FAX, .XLS, .PDF attachement to your E-mail and it will
be faxed from the exchange server....

Erwin