[AccessD] Can you Raid

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Sat Sep 4 15:46:37 CDT 2004

I done that with NT4 (windows software mirror). Works perfect with
sometimes one exception.

The mirror is not always bootable depending on the type of disk.
A floppy drive boot disk is a workaround at that moment.

Ofcourse you need to respect regular OS rules. If your other machine is
other hardware you can get in to trouble...

Erwin