[AccessD] AHOO!!! Got my action pack

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Fri Sep 10 07:42:56 CDT 2004

Ahhh, thanks Jim.

Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Jim Dettman
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:31 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: RE: [AccessD] AHOO!!! Got my action pack

Bobby,

<<That sounds like the price for the academic version of MSDN Universal.>>

  No, it's the price for the full version.  The prices published by
Microsoft are suggested list prices.  Microsoft Partners however can sell
them for whatever they like.

  I too was skeptical at first, but I've purchased three years running
through this reseller and have not had a single problem.  First time around
I even called Microsoft to confirm that I had a valid subscription.

  BTW, I just double checked and the price has gone up.  $875 was the first
year, $1055 second, and $1175 this past year.  So  there is a bigger
difference then $400.  I think though that I got the $300 off rebate all 3
years for ordering on DVD.  I'd have to go back and check on that.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443