[AccessD] One report using alternate sources

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Mon Apr 11 11:51:32 CDT 2005

I've got this program (A2K) that tracks many of the various programs,
and subsequent "sub-programs," that are provided by our Office for the
Aging department. I have recently been asked to add about 8 or 9 reports
to the program. The reports for these programs are identical to one
another except for a single criteria (i.e. they all have name, address,
age, etc., but one may be specifically for "prog A" and another "prog
B"). I went ahead and whipped up 9 very similar queries and it occurred
to me, because the form is starting to get crowded w/buttons, that there
may be a way to put these together somehow. I have created an option
group, which lists the programs, but now I would like to click on a
button that runs a report based on the option group choice. I know I can
do this, by calling different reports, but is there a way to actually
create one single report that uses the different queries based on this
same option choice?

Thanks,

John W Clark