[AccessD] OT Excel - Count Stores By Day Or Week

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Apr 11 08:36:06 CDT 2005

To all,

I have an Excel sheet with store no, and date (DD/MM/YYYY), what I need to be able to do is on another sheet in the same workbook is have the user enter startdate (A1) and finishdate (A2).  Once they have done this I need to count all the stores in that particular date range, I used to have some similar formula to do something like this but can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment....

If anyone can help I would be very grateful....

Thanks in advance for all your help....

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: