[AccessD] MS Access 2000 and Terminal Server 2K3

Paul M. Jones pjones at btl.net
Thu Apr 28 11:02:38 CDT 2005

Hi Group,

Does anyone know the pros and cons of each user running their own copy of
an MS Access FE Vs. having them all run the same FE file from a link?  I
know the single FE makes updating the application more difficult since the
lock file is created as soon as someone opens the FE.  I'm more seeking
information regarding the performance and resource issues.

Paul M. Jones
Spire Services Ltd.