[AccessD] MS Access 2000 and Terminal Server 2K3

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 28 11:54:36 CDT 2005

Here are a series of notes on splitting from Tony Toews with a lot of
secondary url's
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/splitapp/index.htm
Best Practices When Using Microsoft Office Access 2003 in a Multi-user
Environment
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_ac2003_ta/html/odc_acmultibest.asp

--
Marty Connelly