[AccessD] OT: gmail by google turns 1 today.

Fri Apr 1 15:53:04 CST 2005

Did you miss these comments on the site...

"Google admits that even deleted messages will remain on their system, and
may also be accessible internally at Google, for an indefinite period of
time."

"Google has never been known to delete any of the data they've collected,
since day one."

There's no such thing as a free lunch, especially where marketing people are
involved. :-)

Lambert