[AccessD] WAY OT: Alt Characters

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 21 23:12:02 CDT 2005

In Word press  Ctrl and '  then press Shift E  It is an E acute or 201
decimal in extended Ansi
To see the lot of keyboard shortcuts in Word Menu Insert--> Symbol and
probably select Arial it has full unicode symbols
there is a current controversy among the French
concerning whether one should put accents on capital letters, and that
whether those letters are majuscules or capitales  makes a
difference (this is suggested in the excerpt from le Bon Usage  there
are other people making stronger arguments based upon the same
principle).

  Majuscules = handwritten capital letters
    Capitales  = printed or typed capital letters

My head hurts on this one.  I am a tête carré.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.