[AccessD] Client Payment Methods

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sat Apr 23 10:38:13 CDT 2005

Dan:

I've never done it that way.  I don't think my clients would want an
on-going fee once the project is completed.  But I do progress bill them.
Every time I run up about $1000 (sometimes $500 if they're slow pay or I
don't know them well) I send them an invoice.  Once the project is done I
bill them per hour if they need maintenance or additions.

Rocky