[AccessD] A2003 Tab Control

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:16:56 CDT 2005

On 4/26/05, Hollis,Virginia <HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com> wrote:
> Ok, in 2003 how do you make a tab control look like it did in 2000? I
> can't make it raised & it is this sickly pale green color & beige
> background.
>
> Even to make the controls on the tab sunken I have to go through each
> choice in the Special Effect list first (shadowed, chiseled, then
> sunken) to get it to show the way I want. Is this normal?

Virginia,

I received this e-mail from Stephen Bond, who cannot post at the
moment with this reply:

-=-=-=-=-

FWIW if this helps, there is an
option in Access 2003 which toggles between the new
(flat-looking) command buttons and the previous (much
clearer) raised version.

It is in Tools>Options>Forms/Reports>Use Windows Themed
Controls on Form

I haven't seen an answer to the original question come thru,
so hope this helps whoever was asking.

-=-=-=-=-

Hope this helps,

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com