[AccessD] A2003 Tab Control

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Apr 27 10:45:14 CDT 2005

Assuming that Access/Office 2003 shares some behaviors with Visual
Studio.Net, the style is affected by the the theme and by whether the
object or application has been configured to support themes.  If you use
a classic windows style instead of the WinXP themes, everything may look
as it did before automatically.

Charlotte Foust