[AccessD] Gui for menu

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:58:45 CDT 2005

Marcel

..have you looked at the Toolbar control in Access? ...combined with a
Treeview it should allow you to dupe the look and feel you're after.

..ms had a sample app with A97 called actctrl.mdb that had several gui
demos ...including one with the toolbar ...if you can't find it I'm sure I
still have it in my A97 files ...I've not seen anything similar for A2k and
up but then I've not looked either.

William