[AccessD] Upsize wizard MDB to SQL

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 13 17:01:15 CDT 2005

Couple of  other books that might come in handy
Good explanation on how to use SP's from Access
Microsoft Access Developer's Guide to SQL Server (Paperback)
by Andy Baron, Mary Chipman

Don Celko's series on SQL for Smarties I think there are 4 in series
Good if you need to anything complex in SQL like storing hierarchial
structures
ie relational tables to XML.

I see Mary Chipman has gone to work at Microsoft, along with Michael Kaplan.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.