[AccessD] OT: Roz's Novel

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Fri Aug 26 03:39:46 CDT 2005

Big Fat Artifice?

:)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andy Lacey
  To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
  Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 5:20 PM
  Subject: [AccessD] OT: Roz's Novel

  It's Friday so we can go for suggestions for alternative titles for Roz's
  book. I'll start the ball rolling.

  Firstly I was musing about her subject matter and thinking of another work
  which treats that broad subject. Thus I came up with "Hamlet - The SQL". But
  that's more for the literary end of the market. Or, Roz, you could blatantly
  go for the market of people who don't really read but will do if it's a
  children's book that's ok for adults to be seen with - so "Harry Potter And
  The Nobility Of Truth Versus The Attractions Of Artifice" (catchy I
  thought). Finally if you wanted another theme how about a book for gullible
  Ark theorists who like Dan Brown but prefer a quicker read - "The Da Vinci
  Compiler" (groan).

  -- Andy Lacey
  http://www.minstersystems.co.uk