[AccessD] Access to PDF. . . .

Joe Hecht jmhecht at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 23:36:01 CST 2005

I will have to try to find the link.

Sorry

Joe Hecht
jmhecht at earthlink.net
-----Original Message-----
From: John Kennedy [mailto:John.Kennedy at gov.ab.ca]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:38 PM
To: 'jmhecht at EARTHLINK.NET'
Subject: Access to PDF. . . .

Here's all that came out on the list, as far as I got it in
Digest form:

"Bob,

I lost your original e mail. Here is a link to some access
to pdf.

HTH

Joe Hecht"

Would you mind sending me the link you were referring to?

Many thanks.

John
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient
to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential,
personal and/or privileged information. Please contact the
Justice/Solicitor General HelpDesk (Help.Desk at gov.ab.ca) @
(780) 415-2998 immediately if you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication
received in error or subsequent reply, should be deleted or
destroyed.