[AccessD] Access 2002 -- can't delete forms

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 19:39:48 CST 2005

I just discovered 5 forms in my "Microsoft Access Class Objects" window, each named "Form_~TMPCLP" + a 6 digit number (e.g., "Form_~TMPCLP158811").  They do not appear in the Forms window.  All of them appear to be copies of forms in my database.  The modified date on the original forms are identical (11/19/05).  I'm wondering if the clones were all generated on that date.

I can't seem to delete them --- I even wrote code to delete, but without success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan