[AccessD] Somewhat OT: Secrets of successful IT projects

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Dec 6 04:56:52 CST 2005

Hi Andy

In other words, the department is allocated out of sight and becomes "they" instead of "some of us"?

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 06-12-2005 11:43 >>>
I think it's where the company thinks to itself "mmm, IT people don't need
to talk to real people do they? and I know company HQ is in Chicago, but
land's cheap in Uzbekhistan, so that's where we'll put IT". Perfectly
reasonable.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk