[AccessD] Weekend fun: Primes

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:58:13 CST 2005

...and...I found this in the help...not that it matters...just kinda
weird...the PRIME number I maxed out on...is also the number used to set an
access window to the color of your desktop:

In the property box, type one of the numbers listed in the following table.
For example, if you want the background of your form to display the same
color that you or another user uses for the Windows background color, set
the BackColor property to -2147483643, the value for Window.

Screen element
Scroll bar	-2147483648
*Desktop	-2147483647*****My Max Number
Active window title bar	-2147483646