[AccessD] Weekend fun: Primes

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:54:49 CST 2005

Gustav,

I still don't know why this intrigues me...but I found away around the
2,147,483,647 problem I was having...I got rid of the MOD function, just
used division instead, and used Instr(1,RemainderTest,".") to see if the
number had a decimal.

Not sure what I will do with this new knowledge...but I now know alot of
large Prime numbers.
Now that I have a db that will tell me if any number is prime...any
suggestions, if any, of what to do with it?

Thanks,

Mark